MOU(Memorandum Of Understanding)
What We do?
- A Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU or MoU) is a formal agreement between two or more parties. Companies and organizations can use MOUs to establish official partnerships. MOUs are not legally binding but they carry a degree of seriousness and mutual respect, stronger than a gentlemen's agreement.
- The Placement team interacts with reputed companies from various states and arranges campus placement for final year students. students will also get an opportunity for in-plant training, Internship, Summer Project, Soft Skills training, Guest lectures and Industrial visits to develop their technical ability and gain practical knowledge.
- Career Awareness sessions
- Model Aptitude tests, Mock Group discussions & Interviews to excel in the Recruitment process.
- Higher studies counseling.
- Arranging In-plant training, Industrial visits, Projects, Guest lectures and other Industry-Institute interaction activities.
The following are the companies tied up with VSM for further growth and development of the institution.
- • Twilite LED Lighting
- • Primesoft ESI Private Limited
- • Shivaan Technologies
- • Smart Briany techno Solutions
- • Vidal NDT, Vijayawada
- • M/S Ocean Apps, USA
- • Manihamsa Power Project Limited
- • Sri Ganapathi Nursery
- • Sri Sai Durga Motors
- • S.D.V.V.L Survey Solutions
- • Sikhi Vahara & Co
- • Coastal Aqua Private Limited
- • Excell Media Private Limited
Placement Cell - Contact:
|Mr.V. Ravindra B.Tech.,M.Tech.,(Ph.D).,
Professor in ECE Dept ,Training&Placement Officer,
VSM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,
EAST GODAVARI , Andhra Pradesh.