- VSM College of Engineering(Code: VSMR) , Ramachandrapuram (affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada) offers various courses at UG and PG levels. It offers B.Tech course in 5 specialisations. Admission in VSMCOE Ramachandrapuram is done on the basis of AP EAMCET exam conducted by JNTUK.
- A candidate can acquire a seat in VSMCOE, Ramachandrapuram for B.Tech through ranking in AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) entrance examination.
- For admission to UG programs offered by the College, candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate.
- Admission to UG courses is based upon the AP-EAMCET(Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test).
- Candidates seeking admission can fill the relevant application form through the official EAMCET website.
- In the case of PG courses, the scores of GATE are accepted for admission to the M.Tech program.
HOW TO APPLY
STEPS OF APPLICATION-
- Andhra Pradesh residents can apply for the PG courses via AP PGECET.
- The application form is submitted through online mode.
- Reach the official website for the AP EAMCET application form (https://sche.ap.gov.in).
- Pay the fees via any AP online centers or credit/debit card/net banking (fill basic details).
- Fill the application form and upload images.
- Download the confirmation page.
- Application Fee Rs.500+Rs. 59 (Processing charges)
- The application process for AP EAMCET will commence from 26 February- 27 March 2020 (tentative) through online mode of Rs 500 – Rs 100 (late fee submission includes fine).