I) Thrust Area : Academic
1. Flexibility to increase more no of elective.
2. Industry exposure for hands on training and internships,Short term courses etc..,
3. Feedback from industry experts, organization, institute Alumni , teachers etc..,
4. Introduction of certificate / Diploma programmers.
5. Introduction of value added courses imparting transferable Life skills.
6. Resources for content generation .
7. Curriculum design loss on plan.
8. TNA and upgrading faculty & staff competence.
9. Knowledge delivery & outcome based education.
10. Evolution & Assessment.
11. Organize in house short term courses / workshops for staff Trainings.
12.Departments staff for off campus training courses.
13.Plan for deputation of staff for industrial visits faculty Exchange programmers in the signed institution.
14. Depute staff for presenting papers in various national conferences, seminars & motivate to public papers in reputed Journals.
15.Implement staff welfare schemes.
16. Improvement in ICT-enable teaching – learning process and nnovative T-L techniques.
17. Recruitment of qualified and experienced faculty.
18. Starting more need based innovative propering with outcome based technique programmes are to be designed & developed.
19.Strenthenies & IQAC activities.
20. Academic audit by external experts may be undertaken periodically.
21. Job oriented courses like Afficial intelligent, big data analytics, IOT , cloud computing, machine learning, cyber security, cyber forensics, robotic process automation, mobile application departments etc to be started.
II Thrust Area : Research & development & extension
1. Identify important areas of research in all departments.
2. Undertake and evaluate the research projects.
3. Apply for finding of research projects to various Government and private agencies.
4. Train the faculty members in the emerging areas of research and development.
5. Conduct workshops/seminars/by the departments.
6. Offer consultancy seminars to industries and other clientele group.
7. Recruit senior faculty members with required expertise.
8. Research & development infrastructure.
9. Establishing centers of competence.
10.MOU with premier institutes/ R & D labs.
11.Incubation centers /product development.
12.Setting up of patent cell.
13.Industry data base & intelligence.
14.Leverage industry resources.
15.Leverage institutional resources for industry.
16.Settings up centers of excellence.
17.Establishment of EDP cell & its activities for motivating student to become perspective entrepreneur.
18.Identification of students, rnentors & training for EDP cell
19.Leverage promotion agencies
20.Arrange industry visit& training internship for students of 3rd & final year.
21.Establishment of central instrumentation facility.
22.Allotment of seed money for R&D
23.Aarons & incentives for R&D to rotate facility .
III ) Thrust Area : Community the Area & Activities for Community Training And Development.
1. Identity the areas & activities for community training and development.
2. allocate the work to the department for executing the community and Rural department activities.
3. Offer need based training to the unemployed youth in the needy village.
4. Budget & Resource.
5. Village adaption & rural projects.
6. Vocational training for unemployed people.
7. Health & Hygiene support.
8. Participation of students in community related activities be made Mandatory to make them socially responsible.
9. Collaboration with local, regional, state and national level organizations / Institution for community
IV) Thrust Area : Infrastructure Department & Learning Resources
1. Provide public address system facilities in classroom.
2. Improve cafeteria facilities.
3. Developing green campus.
4. Improving Academic infrastructure.
5. Improving sports & hostel facilities.
6. Developing seminars class rooms.
7. Enhancing laboratory – R&D Equipment .
8. KE & ICT.
9. Establishing e- Learning resources.
10 .Automation of Library Resources & Digitization.
11. Subscription of on line publication.
12. Enhancements of library budget.
13. Enhancements of IT infrastructure – WIFI – software , NKV facility
14. Strengthening defarfonary Libraries.
15. Conduct energy audit of various building in the campus.
16. Campus wide integrated information system to be established for Effective academic and administrative management.
V) Thrust area : Student Services
1. Identity functional areas of individual development of the students.
2. Keep the students abreast of the major trends associated with industries.
3. Train the students in various soft skills & life skills.
4. Facilitate carrying out of mini projects , specified by industries for Prefinal year students and also for internship.
5. Assist student top pursue higher studies in national & international Organizations.
6. Support new age enterprise at the campus by providing information Infrastructure and inabation support to students.
7. Enhance good public relation for creating awareness of the various Activities of the college.
8. Establishing and maintain various multi disghting taints and collaboration With industries & professional bodies.
9. Facilitate the effective conduct of events in the college with active Invoirment of the students through NGOS.
10.Enhance effective liaison with the patron of the college.
11.Placement carrier guidance committing by the departments.
12. Training & Departments with industries.
13. Internships, placement process & succeed stories.
14. Coaching , training & competitions.
15. strengthening mentor mentee system.
16. A Scheme of scholarship for students based on their performance in semester examination.
VI) Thrust Area : Good Governance & Leadership & Management
1. Transparency & Leadership.
2. Students participation.
3. Developing ownership.
4. Assessment & Identification.
5. Decentralization .
6. Retention measure.
7. Talent hiring & Retention policy.
8. Conductive working environment.
9. Developing & job rotation.
10. Carrier growth & Development.
11. Strengthing of BOG by including industry sectors 7 national institution.
12. Faculty & students inro in decision making bodies.
13. Strategic plan for over all department of the college.
14. Structured academic audit by peer groups.
15. AIP as per UGC norms to access the performance of teacher.
16. Resource mobilizing through furling agencies.
17. Budgeting for department, library ,infrastructure, R&D , Incentives, Campus development, FDP s, etcc..,
18. Implementation of financial governance ( HOD s).
19. Outflow management & growth plans.
20. Strengthening Alumni Association.
21. Relationship & Leadership Alumni.
22. Endowment prizes by alumni.
23. stream lining of the long term strategic plan for up gradation & Development of the college may be made more effective.
VII Thrust Area : Innovative Practices & Institutional Values
1. E waste management systems need to be strengthened.
2. Conducting out reach program me & social program me to make to make
Students more environment consciousness ready engineers.
3. Given audit may be formalized to include all areas of the institution.
4. Establishing quantity systems.
5. Continual improvement , Rewards & Recognition.