- 1To catalyze and promote development of knowledge-based and innovation- driven enterprises and promote employment opportunities amongst youth specially students
- To channelize the knowledge and the energy of youth towards becoming active partners in the economic development process..
- To foster entrepreneurial thinking, promote, facilitate the business knowledge. Develop aspiring entrepreneurs into motivated, ethical and dynamic business leaders.
- To create awareness on entrepreneurship among the students.
- To identify potential entrepreneurs among students and faculty of vsmcoe and to create a platform for them to emerge as successful entrepreneurs..
- To act as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information to budding student entrepreneurs..
- To catalyze and promote development of S&T knowledge-based enterprises and promote employment opportunities in the innovative areas of innovation..
- To inculcate entrepreneurial spirit and culture among engineering graduates & post graduates.
- To foster better linkages between the Parent Institution, Industries and R&D institutions in the region and other related organisations engaged in promoting Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Non-Government Organisations (NGOs).
- To conduct skill industrial development training programs with updated technologies.
- To network with entrepreneurship development institutes, funding agencies, technical institutions, other industry/academic institutions to support entrepreneurship initiatives.
- To assist entrepreneurs in sourcing finance, identify market, preparation of business plan & product development
- To guide the prospective entrepreneurs in knowledge and ventures and to provide need based industry consultancy services.
- To respond effectively to the emerging challenges and opportunities both at national and international level relating to SMEs and micro enterprises.